Monday 19 April 2010



It's a miracle I ever get to open the shop on time, there are so many distractions along the way. I was on Columbia Road walking behind these three very beautiful and beautifully dressed men yesterday, marvelling at how anybody could look so elegant, and AWAKE so early on a sunday morning. I wanted to take a better photograph but got distracted by this tree, which I'm sure wasn't laden with apples the day before. After chatting to a few friends, picking up some rhubarb plants for the garden, flowers for the shop, tea and toast for my breakfast, I finally unlocked the door.

5 comments:

I Love Denim said...

Hey, it looks like they were still out from the night before! X

Ryantown said...

....even more impressive! xx

Kiss Prudence said...

I love the apple tree...it's magic!

face ache said...

Hi Cyn

i like the photo of the stylish geezers, they remind me of characters from a book that i am reading

nadine paduart said...

i miss the shop, every so often. next time over i'll bring a friend... :)