Thursday 18 August 2011

BRAND NEW!!! WALLPAPER!!!




I definitely predict there'll be some serious DIY activity going on all over the country the minute these beautiful wallpapers hit the shop. They Are Truly Gorgeous, and I can't quite decide which colour I love the most, sky blue, chalky violet or Bethnal Green ( ha! it's got to be last one! ).

A collaboration between Rob and Mini Moderns, these wallpapers are printed using water based inks on paper from sustained forests. The design 'Our Adventure Is About To Begin' is based on the endpapers of Rob's forthcoming book ' A Sky Full Of Kindness' ( which will be out in the autumn ).

They will be available on September 10th from Ryantown, our etsy shop and Mini Moderns.

2 comments:

frenchkitty said...

WOW how cool! I've been off line for a while now. Just had my fifth baby and we are planning our family trip to London in december this year - so its been a little hectic 'round here. Can't wait to get to London and I can actually set foot in Ryan's world!!!

Any tips on accommodation or areas to stay in for a family while I 'm here???


cheers

Ryantown said...

hello there!
if you email me, i'll suggest some favourites.
ryantownshop@googlemail.com
best wishes,
cynthia