Friday 26 March 2010

Another weekend, another adventure.....
I so look forward to the weekends, never quite sure what the weather will be like or what flowers the stall holders will bring. But, we can always be sure to have a steady stream of people in the shop.
A lot of visitors have become very familiar faces over the past year and a half, and of course it's always lovely to see people come back again and again to see what's new and to say hello.
This weekend we have this beautiful new laser cut, "Our Adventure Is About To begin". We have 50 all signed and numbered from an edition of 250 and they are £60 each.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Rob!

I just barely missed this print on Etsy. I had been looking at it but didn't realize it would sell out so fast! I went back to buy it and the last one had been bought that day. I would love to give it to my fiance as a wedding gift. Are there any more that I could possibly beg you to let me purchase?!

Ryantown said...

oh my goodness amanda, sorry i missed your message. i hope he is still your fiance and not your husband and we can get you a laser cut on time...!
we have the last of them in ryantown. you could call the shop during opening hours and pay over the phone if you aren't able to come by.
and you can also email me here,
ryantownshop@googlemail.com
cynthia @misterrob.co.uk