Friday 14 January 2011

BRAND NEW CERAMICS

....well, it's almost like Christmas all over again. Without the twiglets. I am up to my knees in bubble wrap and paper, unwrapping and busily setting out some fantastically beautiful new ceramics in the shop for this weekend. We have lots of new Bell mugs and Your Job mugs that were in Rob's recent exhibition up in Stafford. And also from the Stafford show, some wonderful plates with images taken from recent paper cuts that you may have seen in the Air Gallery show. These particular pieces are all painstakingly hand printed with ceramic ink and fired in the studio, and at the moment we have only one of each for sale. And they are only in Ryantown! If you get the chance to come by and see them in their new cabinet please do.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I think I'm going to have to make my way back over to Caledonian Road again soon...!