Tuesday 13 April 2010




What a wonderfully warm weekend. I'd forgotten what is was like to feel the sun on my face. Lovely. Columbia Road was so lively on Sunday, packed with people and beautiful flowers, and it smelt fantastic. There was a stall just to the right of us full of jasmine which wafted in to the shop along with the frankincense that Marc from next door burns in his shop FAR and as if that wasn't fragrant enough we had these golden dawn narcissi on the counter. You can never have too much of a good thing. Which reminds me...if you peek past the narcissi in the photograph you can just see our Ryantown gift vouchers. All printed by hand in the studio and available in values of £10, £20 and £50.

4 comments:

Duncan said...

Sounds idylic, if I was given one of those vouchers I think I'd frame it rather than cash it.

Ryantown said...

...well, being the kind and thoughtful people we are, you can do both. once your voucher has been redeemed you get to take it home again. to frame!

Magpie said...

can I order a gift voucher by post?

Ryantown said...

hello! yes, i don't see why not. there would be a small p+p charge. if you call the shop during a weekend you could pay over the phone and we could sort it all out then.